Your personal data
To whom are your personal data transmitted?
Your personal data are processed by the Covéa Group as the data controller. To find the Covéa Group’s contact details, please click on the “legal notices” link at the bottom of the webpage. The Covéa Group is represented by Covéa, a “Société de Groupe d’Assurance Mutuelle” (French mutual insurance group company - SGAM) governed by the French Insurance Code (Code des assurances) and registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 450 527 916, whose registered office is at 86-90 rue Saint-Lazare, 75009 Paris.
Your personal data may be transmitted to the data controller's personnel, its partners and contractually bound subcontractors. These recipients may be located outside the European Union if it on the basis of an adequacy decision or negotiated contractual terms. These provisions are available from your Data Protection Officer.
Why do we need to process your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by the Covéa Group for the purpose of performing statistics.
The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, i.e. commercial development and developing new offers and services.
How long are your personal data retained?
Your personal data are retained only as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
What are your rights?
- a right of access, which means you can obtain:
- confirmation as to whether or not your data are being processed;
- a copy of all your personal data processed by the data controller.
This right applies to all data that may or may not be processed by the data controller.
- a right to object
- a right to rectify: this means you can have inacurrate information about you corrected or incomplete information about you completed.
- a right of erasure: this means you can have your personal data deleted, subject to statutory retention periods. It may in particular apply if your data are no longer required for processing.
- a right of limitation, which allows you to limit the processing of your data (which are then no longer actively processed):
- if your data are used unlawfully;
- if you consider that your data are inaccurate;
- if you need the data to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
You may exercise your rights:
- by post using the following postal address: Covéa - Délégué à la Protection des Données – 86-90 rue Saint-Lazare, 75009 Paris
- by email: email@example.com
To support your request you will be asked to provide us proof of your identity.
You can set general guidelines with a trusted third party or specific guidelines with the data controller regarding the retention, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death. These guidelines may be amended or revoked at any time.
In the event of a disagreement regarding the collection or use of your personal data, you may refer the matter to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
How can I contact the Data Protection Officer?
For further information, please write to the Data Protection Officer by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at the following address: Covéa - Délégué à la Protection des Données – 86-90 rue Saint-Lazare, 75009 Paris.