Real estate insurance
Covéa Immobilier is above all 330 employees – specialists in asset valuation or rental management, architects, legal experts, buyers, work supervisors or maintenance technicians – that work daily to optimise the real estate assets of the three brands.
By sharing purchases and resources, drawing more widely on the Group’s special expertise and being able to study major real estate operations, they represent part of an approach that is economical as well as operational and strategic.
Covéa Immobilier consists of two separate Business Units :
- The Investment Division, whose mission consists in optimising asset value by choosing investments that add the most value and maximise long-term liquidity.
- The Operating Division, which provides real-estate and technical management services for all elements of the central and regional sites of the MAAF and GMF networks as well as their sales outlets.
Covéa Immobilier celebrated 10 years of projects and success in 2018.
Sustainable real estate
Covéa Immobilier’s active and ambitious approach seeks to improve the environmental and energy performance of the company’s real estate assets and operation through concrete, practical actions :
- Signing the Circular Economy in real estate and building charter in December 2017, to promote re-use of waste materials and circular economy.
- Signing the City of Paris water management charter in December 2013.
- Signing the Sustainable Development Plan for office buildings in September 2014.
- Fixing a specific budget envelope for financing “green investments”.
- Drawing up an environmental annex for leases of offices and shops with a floor area of more than 1,000 m² signed or renewed since January 2012.
- Setting up a certification policy (BREEAM, HQE, BBC, etc.) for major projects, with more than 75,000 m² currently being certified.
- Setting up audits, monitoring and action plans for the buildings that consume the most energy.
- Creating a database to track all forms of energy consumption in the buildings on a monthly basis (electricity, gas, Paris urban heating system (CPCU), cooling (Climespace), etc.).
Key figures at 31 December 2018
Distribution of Covéa Immobilier investment asset use (in %)
- Offices and Shops
0million eurosin managed investment asset value
0m²61% of which is in offices and shops
0million eurosin wholly-owned operating asset value
0operating sites managed
0m²of operating real estate gross usable area
Our properties currently on the market
46 avenue de Breteuil
Located in the centre of the chic 7th district of Paris, 46 avenue de BRETEUIL offers 9,500 m² of office space in the bucolic setting of avenue de Breteuil. The complex, consisting of four buildings, combines finesse with taste in this historic Art Deco property offering both comfort and the modernity of a new building.
38 avenue Kléber
38 avenue Kléber is located near to Place de l’Etoile, on the east side of the central business district of Paris
It consists of an office building with an area of 16,625 m², offering two planted outside terraces and 144 underground parking places.
Its renovation forms part of an ambitious environmental project to obtain the BREEAM, HQE and BBC Effinergie energy efficiency labels.
Themis is a resolutely innovative office complex. Located on the north-western side of Paris’s Clichy-Batignolles district, it is adjacent to the “Palais de Justice” law courts. Two major changes have been made at this location: the building generates no CO2 and it harmonises perfectly with this new district of Paris and its ambitious environmental aims.
18 rue de Courcelles
Located at 18 rue de Courcelles, this resolutely modern architectural project brings a new and innovative spirit to the heart of the Central Business District of Paris. An ideal location, nearby transport and all daily facilities, which gives the “18 Courcelles” a premium stature on the business area.
These contents may also be of interest to you
Covéa in key figures
Acting and inviting others to act
Innovating for the common good