A recognised player in its business sector, Covéa Immobilier aims to combine enhancing the value of property assets with environmental commitment.
Real estate that serves insurance
Covéa Immobilier brings together specialists in asset valuation, rental management, architects, lawyers, buyers, works managers and maintenance technicians who contribute to optimising our brands’ real estate assets.
By pooling purchases and resources, by more broadly mobilising specific expertise and by having the capacity to take an interest in large-scale real estate transactions, they are part of an economic, operational and strategic approach.
Covéa Immobilier is made up of two distinct entities:
- The Investment Department whose mission is to optimise the value of assets by making investments that favour value creation and long-term liquidity.
- The Operations Department which manages the real estate and technical aspects of the central and regional sites and the points of sale of the MAAF and GMF networks for all Group entities.
Contact Covéa Immobilier:
Covéa Immobilier – 86 rue Saint-Lazare – 75320 Paris Cedex 09
Tel: +33 (0)1 55 50 60 00
Email : email@example.com
For sustainable real estate
Covéa Immobilier has taken a proactive and ambitious approach to improving the energy and environmental performance of its investment and operating facilities through concrete and pragmatic actions:
- In December 2017 it signed the Circular Economy charter in real estate and construction, to encourage the reuse of materials and the circular economy.
- In December 2013 it signed the City of Paris water management charter.
- In September 2014 it signed the Sustainable Development Plan charter for tertiary buildings.
- A specific budget has been established to finance “green” investments.
- It has put in place an environmental appendix for office and commercial leases with a surface area of more than 1,000 m² signed or renewed since 1 January 2012.
- A certification policy (BREEAM, HQE, BBC, etc.) has been put in place for major projects, with more than 75,000 m² under certification.
- Audit, monitoring and action plan implemented for the most energy-intensive buildings.
- Creation of a database enabling monthly monitoring of all building consumption (electricity, gas, CPCU, Climespace, etc.).