We have formalised our strategic orientations in a three-year plan that will remain in force until the end of 2024. This plan focuses on three priorities: to strengthen our leadership, to adapt our operating methods to new uses, and to remain committed to our teams, our policyholders and society.
Covéa 2024: growing together
As one of France’s leading property and casualty insurance companies, with three recognised brands (MAAF, MMA and GMF), the next few years will present us with a threefold requirement to develop, transform and assume responsibility. This requirement, supplemented by a results-based culture, constitutes the main thrust of our three-year strategic plan Covéa 2024.
This strategic plan implements our ambition for Covéa, as a leading group, a group on the move and a committed group.
Our target for additional policies with individuals between 2022 and 2024.
The amount of our IT investments in the context of Covéa 2024.
The minimum rate of reachability that we aim to achieve by 2024.
Covéa as leader
Building on our fundamentals, we will strengthen our positions in our various markets and maintain our competitiveness.
We have identified three ways in which we can continue to develop in a profitable and sustainable way, and thus cement our leadership:
- By growing our portfolio of individuals and professionals while maintaining our profitability, to support our customers and members in the long term.
- By improving the profitability of the “corporate” segment by optimising risk management, while maintaining our position as a key player.
- By pursuing growth in life, healthcare and legal protection business in order to strengthen our policyholders’ loyalty and support a multi-service approach.
Covéa on the move
We are transforming in order to improve our operating methods and better respond to our customers’ and members’ expectations.
We are ready to seize new distribution opportunities, including reinsurance, a driver of strategic diversification.
- We will better respond to customers’ and members’ expectations by supplementing our offers and establishing strong, local, omni-channel contact with our policyholders.
- We will improve our efficiency by digitising our processes and using artificial intelligence.
- We will integrate a reinsurance engine to cover the entire risk value chain and handle the transformation of insurable assets.
We are committed to our policyholders, society, and our teams.
Conscious of our responsibility as an insurer, employer and corporate citizen, we always endeavour to live and grow together:
- Supporting our policyholders every day by providing them with appropriate and personalised advice, and by being responsive to their needs.
- Living and growing with and for our employees, using our human assets and collective intelligence, enabling all of them to shape their careers at Covéa.
- Making a commitment to society by taking further steps to promote gender equality, supporting our employees with disabilities, and reducing our greenhouse gas emissions in accordance with our low-carbon trajectory.
Video: interview with Thierry Derez, Chairman of Covéa (French version)
2021 Covéa annual report
.pdf | 1 Mo
2021 Covéa SFCR - bilingual summary (English, Italian)
.pdf | 539 Ko
Covéa White Paper: Climate change and insurance, what effect will it have on claims between now and 2050?
.pdf | 8 Mo
Exor and Covéa sign a Definitive Agreement for the sale of PartnerRe for $9 Billion (€7.8 Billion)
.pdf | 331 Ko