When you consult this website, information on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) is liable to be recorded in “cookie” files saved in your device, subject to your agreement in the case of some of them. You can withdraw or renew your agreement at any time. The information we collect is used for our own purposes. It is not disclosed outside our group. We do not transfer your information, in exchange for payment or free of charge. We will not disclose any of your information without your consent or unless required by law or regulations.
The different types of cookies
When you visit our website, various types of cookies are liable to be saved on your device: firstly, so-called ‘technical’ cookies for which consent is not required, and secondly, cookies for which your consent is required.
Technical cookies and certain audience cookies do not rquire you prior consent and may be saved on your device as soons as you begin to visit our website.
The cookies strictly necessary in order to provide a service expressly requested by you do not require your consent. For example, the following tracking cookies do not require your consent :
- “session ID” cookies, which exist solely for the life of a session, or persistent cookies whose life is restricted to a few hours in certain cases ;
- authentication cookies ;
- session cookies created by a multimedia drive ;
- certain audience metrics analysis solutions ;
- persistent cookies for user interface personalisation.
This type of cookie allows us to do the following :
- adapt this website’s presentation to your device display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit this site, depending on your hardware and the display or reading software that your device contains ;
- draw up visit and use statistics and volumes for the various elements comprising this site, enabling us to improve the usefulness and ergonomics of our services.
The cookies used with your agreement enable us to do the following :
- measure the number of pages seen, the number of visits and the activities of visitors to the website and their return frequency (audience metric) thanks to solutions by companies such as AT Internet (Xiti) and Google, which enable us to improve the site’s performance.
If you do not want this type of cookies, please see their website pages on personal privacy and follow the instructions provided – for example :
Cookie acceptance conditions
If you have accepted the saving of cookies in your browser software, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted can be stored temporarily in a dedicated space in your device.
Your accord, if it is required, has been collected when you continue your browsing after you read our prior information banner :
> Clicking « Accept» clears the banner.
Consequences of rejecting cookies
In general, you can decline the saving of cookies by setting your browser’s connection settings. This may affect some of the website’s features.
Each browser proposes different procedures for managing your settings. Click one of the following browser links to consult their instructions :
It is important to remember that disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain services proposed by our website and so hamper the fluidity of your browsing. We therefore recommend that you filter the cookies by taking their purpose into account rather than disabling them all.